CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Mini Me

My parents always tell me that Logann acts just like I used to. I'm not sure if I agree. Surely I wasn't this adventurous and energetic. Remember...I was the one who didn't like to play hide-n-seek because it involved running. But, that's beside the point. I do have a mini me on my hands. Good or bad...she has a personality that looks familiar.

Yesterdat at breakfast, she was attempting to use her fork to eat her egg. She tried and tried to stab that egg with her fork, but the silly thing kept falling off the fork. Instead of just picking up the bite that fell off and putting in her mouth, she sat there and laid the egg on top of the fork over and over again until she could get the egg to her mouth on the fork. Surely the perfection doesn't come from me!!!?!?!

Today, as I am cleaning up the dishes from dinner, I hear the cabinet doors in the bathroom closing. I call for Logann, knowing full well that she is into something. I come around the corner to see her in our bedroom with her shirt above her belly rubbing deoderant around her belly. If I can't teach her everything...at least she knows how to smell good!

0 comments: