CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Dear Logann,

Dear Logann,
We changed your crib into a big-girl bed tonight! I couldn't tell if you were excited about it or not. I tried to talk it up to you, but I think you were more excited about jumping on your matress than about sleeping. It seems like an easy thing to do, but honestly, it's not coming easy for your mommy. I walked in to check on you tonight, and you were sleeping like a big girl! Memories flooded back to me from when Da-Da and I went to pick out your bed. We were so proud of our choice. We thought it was beautiful!! I couldn't wait for our baby to arrive so that she could sleep in it. Now, I no longer have a little baby sleeping in a beautiful crib. I have a big girl laying in a big bed singing every word to "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Jesus and the Children". I just want you to know that I am so proud of you. I miss my little baby, but I am so excited to spend each day with my Big Girl!

p.s. Thank you for going to bed quietly tonight. Hopefully, you will always go straight to sleep without a fuss and stay in your bed all night!!!!

Love,
Ma-Ma

0 comments: