CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Logie!



On the 16th, we celebrated Logann's second birthday! She had an artist party in the youth room at church. The kids painted, played with play-dough, colored, and read books about shapes and colors.

I think they all had a great time. Logann enjoyed herself until she started getting sick. I felt so sorry for her. She played so hard, and then all of a sudden, she seemed to fall apart. Out of no where, she started running a fever. She tried her best to have a good time and be courteous to her friends. Once the party was over, she crashed for a few days.

Here she is blowing out her candles. I'm not even sure if she felt like eating her cake.


Besides Logann getting sick, the party was a blast. She enjoyed spending time with her family and her little friends from church. I'm already starting to think about the theme for next year.

1 comments:

Tallis said...

I love Logie tales...