CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lovely Lady

As Logann gets older, I am trying to find fun adventures for us to do so that we're not just playing at home with the same old stuff. Last Wednesday, we went to a Stephen Fite concert at the local YMCA. She wasn't too sure about all the kids screaming and dancing. You know how crazy kid's concerts can be!!! She kept asking to go to the bathroom, so I deduced that she was finding any excuse possible to get out of there. On our third trip to the restroom, I finally figured out that she had spied a fish tank outside of the bathroom doors. By this time, the concert was over, so as we headed to the car...she threw a fit because she wanted to go back to the concert. She cried all the way home. I guess she really did enjoy herself.

Today, we went to get pedicures. I loaded Logann up in the stroller for our walk, and we walked down to a local nail salon. Of course, she got the movie star treatment. They brought her a cold drink to enjoy while she picked out her color. She sat in my lap as they clipped and filed away on my old feet. Then, she got to put her feet in the bubbling bath and watch as the under-light turned the water different colors. They massaged her feet and added her carefully selected, hot pink polish. She looked like a movie star getting pampered.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Weatherford has a nail salon? I guess you can tell I never went to one when I lived there. Your feet look beautiful.

Courtney said...

Hey! We have more than one nail salon! I never went to one either. I don't know how I survived!!!